Ingredients - Serves 4
- 1 can of Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 1 Banana
- 13 oz Jar of Nutella Hazelnut Spread
- Slivered Toasted Almonds (optional)
- Powdered Sugar (optional)
The hardest part of this recipe was agreeing on the name. I wanted to go with crusader croissants but Dave has something against the word croissant. I think it has something to do with his fear of french words. We settled on calling them Bananarangs. Anyway, this recipe is insanely easy and super nummy. I have most of these ingredients in my house anyway, so I can whip it together fast when we have unexpected guests. Nutella is a hero in my books.
Directions - Prep: 5mins, Cook:10-12mins, Ready:20mins
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Slice banana into finger length chunks.
- On an ungreased baking sheet roll out one triangle of crescent dough.
- Spread 1 Tbsp of Nutella (or desired amount) as shown.
- Place 1 section of cut banana on spread Nutella.
- Loosely roll the the dough, Nutella, and banana towards the tip.
- Sprinkle roll with slivered almonds if desired.
- Repeat steps 3 - 7 for remaining triangles of dough.
- Bake for 10-12 min until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
- Serve warm.
- Be ever vigilant and prepared to make more. They go fast!