Bourbon BBQ Chicken Apple Meatballs
Ingredients - Serves 5
- 1 lb Ground Chicken
- 1/2 cup Gouda Cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 of a Small Onion (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Apple (pureed)
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground Pepper
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce
Whether you're hauling your "legal" goods to market or harshly interrogating a suspected smuggler you're bound to work up quite the appetite. We're telling you truthfully that these meatballs are as tasty as they are easy to make! We wouldn't lie to you now, would we?
Directions - Prep: 15mins, Cook:15mins, Ready:30mins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground chicken, shredded cheese, chopped onion, breadcrumbs, pureed apple, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Form mixture into 15 meatballs and arrange evenly on a baking sheet that has been lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until internal temperature is 160 degrees.
- Remove from oven and glaze meatballs with your favorite Bourbon BBQ sauce.
- Serve with a side of warm french bread.
- If you get caught during inspection and the Sheriff finds the bourbon offer him a meatball. He looks like a guy who can be bargained with!