Cthulhu Cherry Cheesecake Dip
Ingredients - Serves 6
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 can Black Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 box Scooby Snacks Crackers
- Gum Paste
- Green Gel Food Coloring
From the murky depths below a tumultuous sea of red an ancient evil stirs, awakened after a millennia of restless slumber. Called forth by the guttural chants of maddened cultists, an Elder God slowly rises to the surface, ready to devour the world above. Lucky for you, this tasty little treat is just ready for devouring. A cherry cheesecake dip with honey graham cracker snacks is sure to go fast. Just make sure to save a little for you know who. After all, who wouldn't be famished after such a long nap?
Directions - Prep: 10-30mins, Cook:0mins, Ready:30mins
- Place cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl and soften in microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- Combine softened cream cheese and powdered sugar. Mix thoroughly.
- Add vanilla extract and Greek yogurt to the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon mixture onto a serving tray, top with cherry pie filling, serve with Scooby Snacks Graham crackers.
- While the dip is now ready to enjoy, we decided to create our own little dark lord embellishment from gum paste and green gel food coloring. He's pretty much just a ball of gum paste with small beads for eyes. For tentacles, roll out tapered tubes and attach to head with toothpicks. Place additional tentacles randomly to show the chaos suitable an Elder God. Just a heads up, while gum paste is "officially" edible the added toothpicks and beads are not. We don't suggest you eat the tiny Cthulhu. Last thing you want to do is piss him off..
- Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!